Monday, January 05, 2009

:: Razi Got Angry ::

I'm not sure what to write but maybe I can story a little bit of what happened today. I didn't send Razi to nursery from last week until today due to 'kudis api' that he got from his cousin. So this whole week quite hectic and it's like a vision of what I'm facing after we moving to our own house. I can imagine I'm screaming or running upstairs and downstairs by myself with two toddlers in the house. Ngee~
So today Razi hit his head himself on the floor marble three times. He was so piss off because abang didn't take him jalan-jalan naik motor before going to work. After had c-sect during deliver Izzat, I never carry Razi, no matter how loud he's crying. But today I have too since he is really shouting and screaming. Look at him crying and felt cheated made me ignore my pain. I carry him up and hug him but after a while, he never stop crying. I took him for a ride by MyVi. Then he stop crying. Pity Razi.
One of Razi's like to do now is jalan-jalan. Everyday he must go outside. Either naik motor or follow mak ndak to Giant or just playing around at the car porch. He already understand the word jalan-jalan. If someone mentioned jalan-jalan, for sure he'll running to shoe rack and scream 'kasut..kasut' if he couldn't reach it.
Lately Razi was so active. He likes to hit opah's face, pull mak ndak's hair, he fight back when we said 'no', even he imitate the way I scold him. Huu.. I didn't mean to scold him, I don't want to but sometimes I have to and some of it I'm regret doing it. I'm wondering why recently his behaviour is like that. I just miss my little cute Razi. Watching video of him when he first attempt to walk makes me thinking how could I angry with him? Maybe because he just got jealous with Izzat. I have to really look at Izzat all the time if Razi is around. Razi once got cubit from me after he tried to step on Izzat's belly and one time he kicks Izzat's head. Geramnya aku kalau ingat balik and it's like an autopilot when my hands also lay on his chubby cheek.
But Razi loves Izzat actually. He will kiss Izzat most of the times. But still have to watch out because he'll manage to poke Izzat after that. Grrr...Hehehe..Razi..Razi..

~ s u h i d a ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...