Saturday, March 21, 2009

:: Jawab Tag ::

1. List this rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about you on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 7 people by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
5. Link the person who tagged you
6. Leave comment for each blogger you have tagged

7 FACTS :

- I have 2 lovely sons. Muhammad Fakhrurrazi and Muhammad Fakhri Izzat. Razi will be two this Friday. Izzat is almost 5 months. I experienced two ceaserean operation due to give birth to both of my sons. During my confinement with Razi, I experienced 'meroyan'. It happened during my last day of confinement. Frust aku. I've been warded almost a week or more. How it happen? Abang accidentally tersepak ibu jari kaki aku belah kiri. Not one, but three times. Haha..Afterwards, I started to trembling and had fever. First night at hospital, it was like sleeping in the fridge!~ I felt so cold and meracau until I don't know when. Sedar2 dah pagi. Tapi aku perasan, masa aku tengah2 meracau tu, ada sorang pompuan ni duk katil depan aku, takleh tidur agaknye..tengok je aku. Hahaha.. What an experience was it. Scary if you ask me. Ugh~

- I am an Interior Designer who is still learning, learning and learning.....learning..learning...sigh~ It will never end. Working as a designer, I don't know which part is fun. People look into it like it was an interesting job. Yup, it's an interesting job ever if we are the "designer" for such project or if we are the master mind of designing the project. And one more thing working in this line is we are suppose to put our life into it. (Like we don't have our own life?) If the working hours is Monday to Friday and from 9am to 6pm, jangan haraplah weh, to go back early everyday. It is more likely working day is from Monday to Monday and from morning as early as you can and go back late as late as you can. I am a family person and I love my family so much. Right now, I'm juggling between working and family affairs. It's a challenge as what I want to see it. Never look it as a burden because it will makes me hurt more..and I love my career and I love it so much that I'm willing to do it (That's why I could never change my job though I tried few times to be a teacher/lecturer. Even, I tried once apply for PTD. But it didn't work).

- I am a quiet and a shy person. But, if I felt comfortable with you and having a long relationship.. slowly you will find out that I am actually a talkative person, always like to laugh loudly. I am quit a tempered person. Tapi, kalau orang tak sakitkan hati aku, watpe aku nak marah. I don't like people who likes to said anything without considering to who they said and I will never like people who didn't keep a secret.

- I'm chubby from I don't know when. But, now I'm chubbier! Sigh~ (Do we have a word for that?)
- I like to go jalan-jalan. Tak kisah pergi mana pun. At least sekali dalam dua minggu tu pun jadi lah. Aku rasa aku mewarisi dari mak ngn abah yang suka gi jalan-jalan. Teringat masa kecik-kecik dulu. Selalulah lah gak pusing-pusing Malaysia ni. Selalunya balik kampung ke, kat Perak. Sekarang ni dah jarang. Pastu kalau balik kampung,mesti mau mandi sungai punya. Mana taknya, mak abah pun suka berendam. Itulah, rindunya aku nak mandi sungai.. Hmm..
- Aku ni penakut. Penakut gila-gila punya. (Tapi ada orang lagi penakut dari aku..hehehe...agak-agak sape Zaihan?) Ada sekali tu masa aku n Zaihan join camping masa study kat ITM dulu, kitorang kena ops burung hantu. Korang taulah, yang kena tinggal kat tengah2 hutan tu,kan. Kitorang diletakkan jarak dalam 15 kaki camtu je. Tapi, aku ni punya penakut..sanggup aku jalan dalam gelap tu cari Zaihan. Kekekeke... Mana tak takut,kena kacau baik punya. Aku macam tertidur, macam ala-ala dalam mimpi benda tu duk kacau aku tidur. Tak tension? Huu..tanak da aku xperience macm tu lagi.
- Aku suka sangat melukis. Tapi, sekarang ni dengan kerja yang asyik pakai komputer, abis tenggelam dah skill aku. Dulu, aku suka lukis kartun dan potret. nanti kalau ada masa,aku scan balik kartun aku lukis. Tapi potret semua dah hilang sebab aku terbuang masa kemas2 rumah nak kawen dulu. Huu...Rugi..rugi... Nasib baik kartun tu ada lagi.

6 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS ABOUT ME

- I have sound trouble problem. Please increase your volume level when having a conversation with me. I'm not sure since when, but recently it becoming worse!~ I'm freak out right now.

-I have claustrophobia. Yup, I'm afraid of dark and narrow space. This is my secret..to tell you frankly, I can't stand even to sit at passanger seat at behind in my very own car, Satria. The reason is because it doesn't have door. You know Satria only have two doors for driver and front passanger only. Sigh~ Some more if it's a long distance ride, I rather to drive than to sit at behind.

- I read job ads mostly everday or everytime I read The Star. Even though I already have a job. Just now I just finish read it. Hahahaha... There's one time,my colleagues thought I wanted to resign. No lah, it's just my wierd habit.

- I can be friends with anybody (even close friend) although people around me don't like the person..Most likely because of their personality. But for me I don't mind. Maybe it's because I just don't care what people said. What is matter to me, as long she or he are good to me and never cross the line.But if they did....Nothing will happen. Yup, I will just ignore it. I'm an idiot or what? I just accept people of what they are (Lucky them) But..if I really..really...really...feel not threatened well or they really..really..cross the line (I mean really..really..seriously) I will not be the nice girl you know,ever. (I mean it).

- I like to call mak. Sice forever I can't remember. Everytime I feel down or whatsoever, I will cal mak. I am really manja to mak (Yup, aku anak emak).. Aku pun tak tau nape aku suka panggil mak..mak..mak..sampai mak pun rimas. Malas nak nyahut dah.
- Aku suka cakap sorang-sorang. At one point, aku siap buat muka sekali. Itu kalau aku betul-betul dah tension sangat. Psiko!~ Hahaha...
Aku nak tag orang-orang tersebut :
itu je la kot yg kena tag ngn aku. yang lain, aku rasa dah pernah kena tag yang ini. takde comment2 da..aku da penat update blog..nak tidur. sok na keje.
~ s u h i d a ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...byk giler aku na komen tag ko! psl penakut tu..aku la yer..hahahaha...

sorry ler lmbt reply coz aku down ag psl shop@#%$&*holic...hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...