Saturday, February 23, 2008

:: My Word of Wisdom ::

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer. What is the meaning of life? Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life. For me, life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through.
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to Allah and to my family, and as long as I live it is my privilege to obey Allah and to serve my family whatever I can. Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those we loved. What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to make other people around us happy. Happiness is sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
I have found life an enjoyable, enchanting, active, and sometime terrifying experience, and I've enjoyed it completely. You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...