Thursday, February 07, 2008

:: I Quit My Job ::

I quit my job yesterday..At 1st I'm so worried to tender the resignation letter,but I stick to my promise to stay at home for Mak.I can't imagine if someday she's alone, something happens and I was not there, I know I'll regret my whole life..I love you mak.
It tooks quite some times for me to think pro and contras if I quit my job. Am I would be able to get same opportunities to work with an established company or am I would be ever employed again? How long I would stay at home? How can I earn money without nyusahkan abang and to ask him for money. He also having a hard time, he'd so much responsibilites since abah pass away. Lots of things in my mind,but I know I have to do this now.
I think why I took this decision after so long is because recently after became a Mak, I knew if I'm sick like her, she will do the same thing. I will do it if it's my kids. She will take care over me. Because i'm her daughter and I knew she loves me so much. I know she would probably will not take a long time to decide wheather she have to quit job or not,she'll immediately will quit not like me,hesitate to do the same action. To think about it, actually i did regret not to concerntrate healing her before this. Just now she cried again because of the pain on her back. Mak, K.ida sedih Mak..nyesal tak betul2 bawak mak cari jalan na baikkan belakang mak.. Now, I 'm definitely will take you anywhere to cure you. I will scold any doctors that buat kerja main-main and I definitely will not allow anyone play a jokes with you again. If you don't know how to heal Mak, just said it.Don't make things getting worse than now.

~ s u h i d a ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...