Thursday, February 28, 2008

:: My Big Fat Red Wedding Card.. ::

My first wedding card..


Yeah..I manage to create 1 wedding card. My first ever card design. Finally.. (Bangganye..walaupun aku tau biasa jek..Huuu..) If you guys like the design of this card, please do leave a comment so I can amend before I submit to Abang. Hopefully he’ll like the design. I’m not a graphic designer yet I’m not a good designer.Hah..
 Why I came out with a wedding card design is actually a request from Abang.He asked me if I can design new wedding card for his website. http://www.akamprint.com/. I'm excited to design for him but it took a while to search for a good image from internet.Finally I found great pictures after a week. What a long time to search a good images. Actually I took this picture from somebody’s blog. The picture is quite nice kan? Why I don’t have picture like that 1?Huh..I hope Abang will like this card and any bride or bridegroom to be will pick this card for their wedding..Bangga wooo kalau ada orang suka.....kan..
 So,lots of new card design will be coming soon. (If I got time lah..Hehehe..) I got time. Insya Allah.. I’m so determine to design more new wedding cards. I just love wedding day. A journey to bliss..Teringat aku masa my wedding day.Best..Hohohoho...Everyone loves their wedding day..Who doesn't? So...I hope people will inspired by my card to get married. Can ah? Hehehe..


~ s u h i d a ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...