Alya, finally I can answer your tag. Yup, asyik cter pasal anak je..Cter la pasal en suami pulak ek..Ngeee....
Rules: Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He's rarely watching tv because of the schedule of his work. But when he does, usually its movie channel on astro.
You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I think the only salad that we eat is coleslow KFC. hahaha...
What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Lamb. I'm also not a fan of lamb...Kite serupa ar bang~
You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Either teh tarik or teh ais.
Where did he go to high school?
SMK Maxwell, Sentul.
What size shoes does he wear?
5/6. Hardly to find shoes for him. (Suamiku
What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Toasted bread and butter on it.
What would this person eat every day if he could?
Jering? Hahahaha..Or maybe ikan kembung goreng.
What is his favorite cereal?
What would he never wear?
He wears everything except women's wear laaa..
What is his favorite sports team?
I don't know.
Who did he vote for?
PKR / PAS? I thought it's confidential.
Who is his best friend?
Kamarul and Sham. (Bukan kite ke, bang? Huuu..Yela..kite ni sape..)
What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Crying for no reason. That's what he thinks. Obviously people crying because of something.
What is his heritage?
Honda C70. A very very old Honda C70. It's at MIL's house. I know he wants to do makeover, but don't think it's a right time to do it at this time.
What is his favorite colour?
White.
What is his habit?
Termenung before doing something. Cari ilham kot...
What is he proud off?
Me? Kekekeke....But I know he's proud having two sons, Razi and Izzat.
Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Yes
I want to tag all the wifey below :
Zaihan
Kak Ito
Herda
Emak
Saje na up taruk gambo masa kawen..Hohoho... Jangan marah aaaa....I lebiu abang.
~ s u h i d a ~
4 comments:
lawooonyee ko su masa kawen haaaa..comelll sgguh..sweeettt..
p/s: ok akan ku settlekn tugasan ini..hahaha..tq
sue, comey nye ko masa kawen. auww!!
part cari kasut susah tu sama la dgn laki aku. kasut yg bekenan sure size bagak2. hahaha...
ngeee...kuikuikui..
skg da tak comel daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....down lagi.
Post a Comment