I'm telling this is not to blame her dad. The story is actually my conversation with abang a.k.a my husband due to my reaction of my friend's story.
Me : Abang, if someday i'm leaving this world, will you remarried again?
Abang : Ayang, if you want to get married again after i'm gone. Go on.
Silent...
Hahahaha...Don't know that coming.
Well..haha..Damn. Still can't figure out that coming. Mmm..for me, if somebody want to married again after losing the loves one, it's their choice. But to let the choice hurting family members, that decision should be considered again. Thinking again, I will not saying anything about letting him married again if I'm gone before him. It's just that I'm hoping my kids will been taken good care and not to be forgotten for every decision you make, abang. I love you guys...so much.
I love my family. Abang, Razi and Izzat.
~ s u h i d a ~
2 comments:
yes..btl sue. tp benda ni dh jd kat k.su coz ms my mom pass away,adik yg last sekali ms tu 4Y. Its really hurt BUT no CHOICE.
mm..tulah kak sue,susah nak ckp benda2 camni...
Post a Comment