Monday, May 26, 2008

:: Baby's Names ::

This time I really wanted to give name to our new coming family member..I wish abang will understand how much it means to me. I had pick several names which I like, but to discuss with abang I find it's so hard as I remembered the last time I mentioned to him,he make a statement he don't want his child to have three 'suku kata'... That time I just felt so down,but he didn't seem to noticed it.As usual. I am so fond of the name of Muhammad Faidhi Hakim, if he's a boy..But if the baby is a girl...I don't know..my heart is telling me that I'm gonna have a baby boy..Nevertheless I will list all the names I've selected.

Boy :
Muhammad Faidhi Hakim - YangTerpuji, Kurniaanku yang Bijaksana.
Ahmad Fadhlurrahman - yang Terpuji Kelebihan (Allah) yang Pengasih.

Girl :
Nur Faidhi Husna - Cahaya Kurniaanku yang Lawa.
Faidhi Nurkhayriya- Kurniaanku Cahaya yang Baik.

That was just a few names that I thought very adorable at this moment,but I will find more names. I really wanted to share with abang, but I'm afraid that he will just reject without considering my feelings. I know he also care, but I didn't said a word when he insist to give name to Razi..None..I just accept and respect for what he want..I hope he can do the same thing too..
~ s u h i d a ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...