Razi da setahun hari ni..Epi birthday sayang anak mak...Lots of love and good wishes for you..Hopefully u'll be loved by Allah and person around you..I love you so much Razi..I hope I would be able to love you and adik equally...Love you,love you sooooooo much... ",
Today we did makan-makan..Only Abg Mi's family and MIL invited..We bought secret recipe's cake (which is my favourite..yummy..sedapnye..)hehehe..dapat gak lepas kempunan na suruh abg beli..Then I cooked roti jala,mihun and fried ready made Samosa..Okla..Abang bought KFC too..Huuu..We sang to Razi Epi Bday song which my voice is the louder 1..hahaha..x pernah aku nyanyi depan orang kuat2 lagu epi b'day..Sekali pun tak nah.selalu bukak2 mulut je,tak keluar bunyi pun..kuikuikuikui..tadi semangat tul nyanyi utk Razi..Mak sayang Razi tau!Razi got toy from Ayah Mi and Ummie Zana.Nenek gave you clothes which her favourites now I think if she went for shopping.Sure she will buy some clothes for you, Razi..which I felt sad just now when I heard Opah said,"Nanti Opah belikan hadiah untuk Razi eh.Opah tak larat.." Emm..So sad for Razi when his two grand mother are ill.Not just ill but can't even carry you around.I know both of you wanted so much to carry Razi..I don't know...I just feel that not everyone is lucky enough to have a good life during their oldies days..And I could not imagine how's my life then..Just hoping I have a good health and children that love me..
Well,for my lovely cutest son,Razi..My birthday wishes for you is I just want you to know how wonderful it is to have a son like you..Hope your life will be an exciting long journey of successfull,joyfullness and always be bless by Allah..Amin...
Today we did makan-makan..Only Abg Mi's family and MIL invited..We bought secret recipe's cake (which is my favourite..yummy..sedapnye..)hehehe..dapat gak lepas kempunan na suruh abg beli..Then I cooked roti jala,mihun and fried ready made Samosa..Okla..Abang bought KFC too..Huuu..We sang to Razi Epi Bday song which my voice is the louder 1..hahaha..x pernah aku nyanyi depan orang kuat2 lagu epi b'day..Sekali pun tak nah.selalu bukak2 mulut je,tak keluar bunyi pun..kuikuikuikui..tadi semangat tul nyanyi utk Razi..Mak sayang Razi tau!Razi got toy from Ayah Mi and Ummie Zana.Nenek gave you clothes which her favourites now I think if she went for shopping.Sure she will buy some clothes for you, Razi..which I felt sad just now when I heard Opah said,"Nanti Opah belikan hadiah untuk Razi eh.Opah tak larat.." Emm..So sad for Razi when his two grand mother are ill.Not just ill but can't even carry you around.I know both of you wanted so much to carry Razi..I don't know...I just feel that not everyone is lucky enough to have a good life during their oldies days..And I could not imagine how's my life then..Just hoping I have a good health and children that love me..
Well,for my lovely cutest son,Razi..My birthday wishes for you is I just want you to know how wonderful it is to have a son like you..Hope your life will be an exciting long journey of successfull,joyfullness and always be bless by Allah..Amin...
~ s u h i d a ~
No comments:
Post a Comment